Referee Training Meeting
Date: Saturday March 26th, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: The gym of the Coakley Middle School
PLEASE BE ON TIME - arrive 10 minutes early
Anticipate to show up at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session to sign in.
The training starts promptly at 9:00 a.m., PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE.
It’s very important that you have completed the following two forms prior to the meeting.
Things to bring
- 10 minute sign in (attendance) - Prior to 9:00 p.m.
3 hours - The meeting time will be devoted to Referee & AR Signals, positioning and mechanics.
This will mirror the questionnaire that you must complete prior to this meeting.
- 5-10 minute talk from the Intramural Coordinator
- 10-15 minutes Introductions/explanation of the days curriculum
- 15-20 minutes signal instructions
- 20-30 minutes Referee mechanics (running involved)
- 1-1 hour 30 minutes game simulation
- 10-15 minutes closing