Category: Team Tactics
- Designate a "channel" on each side of the field.
- One player from each team is allowed to go into the channel.
- If the ball is played into the channel, the player can dribble, without being defended, and serve the ball into the box.
- Progress by allowing the "server" to defend in the channel, but, at the same time, allow a teammate to support inside the channel as well.
- Proper technique of crossing.
- Timing of runs into the box.
- Defensive heading: Head high, far and wide.
- Attacking heading: head down on goal.
- Broken clouds
- Temperature: 42.8 °F, feels like 36.1 °F
- Wind: West, 12.7 mph, gusts up to 18.4 mph
- Rel. Humidity: 56 %
Thu, 12/18/2014 - 2:53pm